Last March 16, 2015, at exactly 9:36 PM, I received a nomination, The Blog Tour Award from Kavita Panyam of Musings of Life, my second award, and my first this year 2015. Please visit her blog and find something good about it and be inspired by her story.
Awards do give inspiration to people who strive for the best in their undertakings, be it small or a big one. Blogging, to others is a form of a pastime and they find themselves hooked in this kind of entertainment. Once you’re caught, you’ll be tied to it, if not forever, for a longer time. Blogging serves as a training ground for your mind to think deeper into the preparation of your writings for a worldwide release.
Thank you very much, Kavita Panyam (Musings of Life) for this nomination for considering me worthy of this award. It’s an honor to be recognized by fellow bloggers.
Accepting this award, comes alongside the rules :
1. Pass the Tour Award up to four ( 4 ) other bloggers.
2. Give the rules and a specific Monday to post.
3. Answer four ( 4 ) questions about your creative process which lets other bloggers and visitors know what inspires you to do your task.
Here are the four questions :
1. What are you working on at the moment ?
2. How does your work differ from the others in your genre?
3. Why do you write or create your blogging works?
4. Compose a one time post on a specific Monday ( to be posted on Monday, March 30, 2015)
Here are my four ( 4 ) nominees for this award :
1. Glaiza Binayas – Glimmer of Happiness
2. the mission to mars
4. zdunno03 – Leonard Durso
I am proposing for a March 23, 2015 posting of my one-time Post.
MY ANSWERS FOR THE FOUR QUESTIONS :
1. WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON AT THE MOMENT ?
I am preparing for “THE NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Your Shot” assignment which requires us to submit 3 photos in its duration. It will be a mind blowing art in picture. We’ll be trying different techniques like, multiple exposures, artificial lighting, etc. and to be captioned storyteller type.
2. HOW DOES MY WORK DIFFER FROM THE OTHERS IN MY GENRE?
Each one has a different style of writing, how to attack the subject. In my case, there is little difference as to the style of others. And I don’t compare their works with mine. I just speak my mind and save them inside my lap-top. It is also simple, in the sense that my sentences are not packed with words heavy enough to be understood by the common blogger. Maybe they’re constructed differently but go well enough to what I wish to convey.
3. WHY DO I WRITE AND CREATE WHAT I DO?
I write for it is my only outlet to express myself as a writer and I blog to reach out the world.
4. HOW DOES MY WRITING/CREATIVE PROCESS WORK?
Since my works are simple and less metaphor usage it is easy to understand. But more often than not, its usage is inevitable.
My one time post will be posted on March 23, 2015, Monday.